The Group is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group headquartered in Australia.
From our meagre beginning as a one-drill operation in Kalgoorlie, the Group has become one of the largest diversified global mining services companies.
The Group has built a portfolio of companies designed to provide a complete mining value chain throughout Australia, Africa and around the world.
The Super Pit was Australia’s largest open cut gold mine until 2016 when it was surpassed by the Newmont Boddington […]
The Huntly mine is located near Dwellingup and was established in early 1976. Huntly is the world’s largest bauxite mine, […]
The Tropicana Gold Mine project is located 330 km northeast of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. Since 2002, it has been jointly […]
Koolyanobbing is located 54 km NNE of the town of Southern Cross, Western Australia. Iron ore is mined here by […]
The Karara mine is a large iron mine located in the Mid-West region of Western Australia. Karara represents one of […]
First ore has been mined in January 2019 at the Gruyere gold project in Western Australia. The Gruyere project is […]
The St Ives Gold Mine is a gold mine located 20 km south-east of Kambalda, Western Australia. It is owned […]
The Mungari gold operation is located 600km east of Perth and 20km west of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia on the […]
The Ensham Coal Mine is a coal mine located 40 km east of Emerald in Central Queensland, Australia. The mine […]
The Blair Athol Coal Mine is a coal mine located in the Bowen Basin of Central Queensland, Australia. It is […]
The Dawson Complex, located 185km south-west of the Queensland port of Gladstone, incorporates several earlier coal-mining operations in the area, […]
Consmin, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns 90% of Ghana Manganese Company Limited (GMC). The remaining 10% is owned by […]
AMS, since Feb 2014 has worked with respect to the environment and safety for its employees without affecting our ability to deliver AAIL required mining target KPIs
The works generally comprise mining at the company’s Tabakoroni mine project by open pit methods and maintaining an adequate, undiluted […]
Founded in late 2005, Hummingbird Resources is an African gold producer, developer and explorer, which listed on AIM in December 2010. the Company has significantly grown its global resource inventory from an initial 0.8Moz to 6.4Moz
The Mako Gold Mine in eastern Senegal is operated by Toro Gold’s 90% owned Senegalese subsidiary Petowal Mining Company SA. The remaining 10% is held by the Government of Senegal. Following initial discovery in 2010 the management team fast tracked the Mako Project through development and into production to achieve its first gold pour in January 2018, ahead of schedule, under budget and safely.
Dugald River is a significant Zinc project located in Northern Queensland, where Barminco provides all development and production mining services.
Agnew is made up of two underground operations, Waroonga and New Holland. Contracting mining is currently being utilised at the Waroonga operation.
Sunrise Dam is Barminco’s largest domestic contract. It began as an open-pit mine but is now exclusively an underground operation.
Spotted Quoll is an underground nickel mine and is part of the Forrestania Complex, with Barminco providing services in underground production mining, development and diamond drilling.
Flying Fox, part of the Forrestania Complex, is run as a joint operation with Spotted Quoll. Barminco provides services in underground production mining, development and diamond drilling.
Odysseus will be a mine re-start operation. It is currently being rehabilitated with Barminco providing services in mining development, ahead of moving into development.
Rampura Agucha is the world’s largest producing zinc mine owned by Hindustan Zinc. Barminco provides services in underground production mining and development.
Nova is a large, modern world-class operation located in the Fraser Range, Western Australia. Barminco works with client, Independence Group, delivering underground production mining and development services.
Mt Colin is a green-fields copper mine start up for newly formed company, Round Oak Minerals. Barminco provides underground production mining, development and diamond drilling services.
Sukari is the only underground operating gold mine in Egypt. It is staffed with a largely national workforce.
Rosemont is Regis Resources first underground operation located within the Duketon Complex, WA.
Zone 5 is a large scale copper deposit. It will be the first major underground operation of significant size in Botswana.
Darlot is an underground gold mine with over 30 years of operating history.
The Wallaby orebody is part of the Granny Smith Mine located in the Eastern Goldfields.
Plutonic is a Billabong Gold operation located in Western Australia.
Siou is a high-grade gold deposit, located in Burkina Faso. It began as an open-pit with development of the underground commencing in 2018.
The Yaramoko mine is a high grade underground gold operation consisting of two deposits, the 55 Zone and Bagassi South.
Subika underground operation is part of the larger Ahafo complex expected to add ~150-200koz to the operation per annum over its 10+ year life.
Geita Hill is one of the production areas that forms the Geita Complex in Tanzania. Originally an open-pit it is now being developed underground.
Nyankanga is one of the production areas that forms the Geita Complex in Tanzania. Originally an open-pit it is now being developed underground.
The Obuasi mine is a major redevelopment project in the Ashanti region of Ghana. It has a history of mining dating back to 1897.
The Mount Newman open cut iron ore mine in Western Australia is also known as Mount Whaleback Iron Ore Mine. […]
Ausdrill is contracted to supply a number of diamond Ddrills for the puroose of drilling up to 800m HQ and NQ drill core. We supply a diverse range of plant and equipment as well as experienced employees to deliver the exploration diamond drilling program for our client.
NordGold is a surface gold mining company and requested for some mining options including equipment hire, maintenance contract and BCM rate contract.
Client request for exploration drilling which is a combination of RC and Diamond metres
Semafo is an open cut gold mining company that contracted AMS to provide full scale surface mining services
Endeavour request for exploration drilling for RC and AC metres
B2 Gold has five operating concessions including Mali (Fekola) and exploration in Burkina Faso (Kiaka). It request for exploration drilling which is a combination of RC, AC and Diamond metres
Ausdrill supplies a range of specialist RC and RC330 drill rigs for the purpose of drilling both in pit grade control and exploration reverse ciculation drill holes for the client. We also use specialist diamond rigs to drill deep diamond holes up to 1500m’s into a variety of depths. Our specialist equipment has been modified to meet the demands of drilling on the salt lakes and we supply all plant and equipment for the exploration drilling program along with dedicated and expereince drillers for the job.
Ausdrill supplies a range of RC and RC330 drill rigs for the purpose of drilling exploration reverse ciculation drill holes as well as diamond rigs for the deep diamond holes drilling to a variety of depths. We supply all plant, equipment, and personnel to complete the exploration drilling program.
Terenga Gold, Sabodala requested for blast hole production drilling from AMS
Semafo is an open cut gold mining company that contracted AMS to provide full scale surface mining services. Client request for exploration drilling at its Mana project site, which is basically grade control (GC) metres
Ausdrill supplies a range of specialist rigs for in pit grade control and exploration drilling for the client as well as supplying all plant, equipment, and personnel.
The Syama Complex, located in the south of Mali, West Africa approximately 30km from the Côte d’Ivoire border and 300km […]
Golden Star Resources operates two concessions (Bogoso and Wassa) for both underground and open cut mining in the western region of Ghana. The client requested for exploration drilling Diamond core metres at its Wassa project.
Ausdrill supplies both RC and RC330 drill Rigs for the purpose of drilling both in pit grade control and exploration reverse ciculation drill holes for the client. Diamond Rigs are utilsied for the deep diamond holes, up to 1500m’s in depth. Ausdrill supplies all specialist plant and equipment along with experienced employees to ensure effective delivery of the exploration drilling program.